Monday, March 2, 2009

Apartment

Some of these photos I took, some Greg took and some Emmy sent me after I got back to Canada.

These are the pictures of my bedroom and the apartment layout that Greg originally sent me.






The Kitchen.








The Bathroom. Greg has done a phenomenal ammount of work in the room but it's hard to tell by the photos. It's still a work in progress.




My bedroom.





Obviously I slept well if I was getting creases like this in the morning.


I loved my windows because I'm a sucker for sunlight.



Ex-voto.


Views from my windows.



View into Emmy and Greg's bedroom.


Their bedroom.



View into the living/dining room.



Emmy's set-up for Christmas.


The coo-coo clock. I like the looks of it but I hate the sound of it. It lasted one night before the neighbour complained.




Soviet-style chandeleir.


The courtyard.



Bags all packed and ready to go.

No comments: