Sunday, January 4, 2009

Apartment

Second last blog post for Glasgow (for now that is, I go back at the end of the month for a week). Here are some random pics of Sarah and Grant's apartment. It was quite cozy.

The Hallway.

One day I was leaving the apartment and there was a gold bear mysteriously placed centre on the matt.


There was a second in the hall.


This is the hall to the building.


One day I noticed a giant squashed spider in this hall and I pointed it out to Sarah.


Sarah explained that Grant actually squished it. Sarah had been too afraid to do it and was trapped in the apartment until Grant got home.


The Kitchen.

We spent a lot of time here, so here are a few shots. My favourite spot in the apartment was at this window, so I didn't mind doing the dishes at all.




Sarah explained that Patches is a real barfer. Here are the sheets drying outside on the line after such an incident due to too much duck, sausage and other treats.


Good thing the mattress/couch in the living room that Patches sleeps on is resistant.


This is the bed in question without the covers on it.


Here is the backyard to the building.




The living room.

Note the Christmas tree and lights.






Key hooks in the hallway.


Small plates on the wall in my 'bedroom' (the office).


View from my bedroom.


Window in my bedroom (to tie in the above two images).

No comments: