Sunday, January 4, 2009

Patches the Dog

My last post of Scotland for now. And it's all about Sarah and Grant's English Springer Spaniel, Patches. She is an awesome dog. We got along super well. When I first got to Glasgow though I had a real fright when I thought I might be allergic to her.




Mostly this was frightening to think that I might be allergic to dogs. I think I just needed to adjust to her though.

I mean, who couldn't love this dog?




My favourite shot:


Patches sleeps with stuffed animals. No kidding. Sarah calls them her babies and then says what a bad mom she is for eating them. She doesn't eat all of them though, she just tries to chew their noses off. Sarah fixed that problem though by cutting them off and sewing them up with wool.



In the morning Patches quickly forgets about her babies.



Patches!

No comments: