Wednesday, January 21, 2009

For Now

So, there are a couple posts that I should have put up a while back. I have more Berlin posts to do, but they will have to wait.

Tomorrow morning (the 22nd) I leave on a 5 nights in London, a week in Glasgow, and 5 nights in Paris extravaganza. I get back on February 9th. In case anyone who reads this blog doesn't know (I am assuming you care though, if you're taking the time to read the blog) I'm back in Toronto at the beginning of March, though I leave Berlin Feb 26th.

In short: once I got over here my mind set changed, priorities got shifted and I opted not to do the 9-5 grind for, oh, about 5 months. Berlin has been a great city to do that in.

So if my updates are sporatic at best in the next 5-6 weeks, forgive me and know that I'll see you soon.

No comments: